Thursday, February 4, 2010

Atheists...does R&S give you a false perception of reality?

This section is obviously dominated by atheists. Does that give you a false perception that R%26amp;S reflects real life?





Because anyone else that uses the internet to base their perceptions of real life would be considered a loser (see World of Warcraft).





So I'm just curious if you also fall into that category.Atheists...does R%26amp;S give you a false perception of reality?
42Atheists...does R%26amp;S give you a false perception of reality?
Thanks!

Report Abuse



I play WoW.





How is that any different from playing any other video game? Or watching TV all night long; Especially those ate up with the latest ';reality'; TV program?





I have no problem with differentiating between real life and the virtual one. I get out of the house a lot. I'm an avid movie goer and I have friends who I like to hang out with who don't play.





What we do to escape reality for a time, doesn't mean your obsessed with it, or can't figure out what's reality and what isn't.
Bitter tonight? Can't level your gnome wizard past 70? Buy the expansion.





Sorry. That had to be said, LOL. Just a joke.





Seriously though, I don't consider anything on the internet to be even remotely related to real life.





-SD-
No.





You're the one asking useless insulting 'questions' to atheists all the time.





If atheists are losers because of that, with that logic, you're a loser to.
I'm curious as to what made you think this was a meaningful question, and that atheists specifically are guilty of your claim?





Are you projecting?
You base your assumptions on world of warcraft!?! roflmfao I think you have a false perception of reality!! lmao hahahahaha lmao
No.


And I wouldn't say that this section is ';dominated'; by Atheists. Atheists are just faster answerers and we answer more questions than Theists. Or atleast that's the way it seems.
I find it's a window into the collective human psyche.
I don't see evidence ( I know Fundies hate that word) that we dominate.





But, no. We understand that it is an uphill battle to stomp out ignorance in the U.S.
Is it dominated by Atheists? Fundie hour is just beginning. See ya in two hours.
No.





+2pts
No, otherwise I'd be a theist.
No, I just like playing mind games with the faithful. I'm at work with nothing to do. What's your excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment