Thursday, February 4, 2010

How do I deal with a team of people who like to project their false perceptions on me?

whenever i speak with them, they tend to turn things around to what they want and take everything out of context, and they have a tendency to tell half truths and bull stories to make themselves look better.How do I deal with a team of people who like to project their false perceptions on me?
Well, you will run into people like this no matter where you go.


seems some people cannot have a good discussion with out putting bull or half truths into it.


I tend to act as if I am listening but I am really turning them off.





for myself, I tend to ignore them.


You will find this also happening with the news media (sorry to say)


they tend to give us so much half truths about subject and tend to turn an event into a glamor event to make them look like they are the best thing around. They get a quick flic of the channel here.How do I deal with a team of people who like to project their false perceptions on me?
and these people are?? oh lemme guess....amway???? lol
you answered your own question. '; they tell half-truth to look better';.
People like this are everywhere. I always remind myself to pity them.


You can only do one thing: IGNORE THEM.
You shouldn't have to deal with them at all.Just ignore them and they're ignorant behavior.And thank god that you're not like that
And your questions is what? Because ';projecting false perceptions'; is what people do - and YOU DO TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment