Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do people even know what love is anymore? Do people have a false perception?

I mean you see so many disfunctional relationships and people with the wrong people for them and just everything... Tons of high school couples having sex all the time. I think if you truly loved someone, you'd hold out on having sex. Also people in a relationship trying to make a difference in someone's life... Just because you care for them and you're concerned for their well-being doesn't mean you love them.





Love waits for ';the one'; to have sex and whatnot, at least to me. I'm a 19 year old guy, never had a girlfriend, but I feel that I understand love better than a lot of my peers at least... I don't know. I just hope I can find someone that really makes me the happiest guy on Earth and in turn, I hope I can make her the happiest woman on Earth, because to me love is not a game.





I mean, do people even understand what love is anymore? People seem to be in love for the wrong reasons, everywhere I look. I guess it kind of helps that I just came from a high school environment.





Do people even get it?Do people even know what love is anymore? Do people have a false perception?
Finally, a real question!





I very much admire your ideology and have to say that I agree with you. No, love is not dead. Those who date every other month, do so for the drama, and fun of it. They do it in hope of finding love. It is their way of looking for it. You have different ways of doing it, and I prefer your way.





Don't assume that everyone has the same mentality as those you have witnessed in your high school. It is not so. There are a lot of people out there who think the way you do, me and my gf, and many others I know being some of them.





So don't lose hope, and don't become cold-hearted. Love exists. It exists in your heart, and in the nature of the very question you asked. A difference in perception of love, does not make love dead for some. It is real in their eyes, and real in your eyes, but in different ways.





cheers :).Do people even know what love is anymore? Do people have a false perception?
';I think if you truly loved someone, you'd hold out on having sex. ';





Why? I slept with my husband on our second date. You'll note I said ';husband.';





';Do people even get it?';





Interesting for someone who's never had any experience with love or sex to preach to others about what it's supposed to be like. I think you're in for a surprise.
People are dumb. You understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment