Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do you think that most people on the face of the earth have false perception on how two people can meet?

and start dating?Do you think that most people on the face of the earth have false perception on how two people can meet?
idkk if you think so.Do you think that most people on the face of the earth have false perception on how two people can meet?
Well I wouldn't just meet someone and start dating them right away because you know nothing about them. My mom did this and dated an abusive guy who was a murderer. (I'm not kidding, he did kill three people in his life time, my mom didn't know it at the time, he is in a PA state prison.) I think you should know more about them for your safety and not just love because you never know they can seem sweet on the outside but what is their inside like.
  • dry skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment