Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mixed messages, false hope, whatever you perception is towards this question?

So my concern is this: Have any of you felt like someone has given you false hope? Or told you something that they have flipped flopped on? I use to like this girl who is far away from me. Said she hated long distance relationships, but said if I lived near her things would be different. Now, she has a boyfriend, who is far away from her, and is in a long distance relationship now, even though she said she hated them.





Pretty much assume she wasn't interested in me with being in a long distance relationship, but has anyone felt broken for someone giving you mixed messages or false hope that you believed could be possible? Or just wish they were given a chance to prove themselves? Am moving on from her, but just hate it when people flip flop or give you false hope and such. Know the title might not sound correct with what I'm explaining or everything. just sounds cluttered with what I'm asking, but this is what just popped in my head. Apologize if it is confusingMixed messages, false hope, whatever you perception is towards this question?
yea i totally get what you mean..theres this guy ive liked since the summer and weve hang out alot whenever he can but he tends to give me alot of mixed signals..i feel like he likes me but at the same time doesnt want an actual relationship so then im confused..whats up wih him..?..but yea i get you..dont wry hun theres someone out there that will like you for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment